Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today I was at voc. rehab and the subject of the Lakers came up, and when I said I was a fan my counselor bashed my eye with a paperweight and stood over me panting as I twitched on the blue carpet. I noticed several paperclips down there. I eventually regained my seat and whilst smoothing the bleeding flapping coattails of my forehead managed a joke about the Jazz's recent disgrace to lighten the mood. My counselor laughed and when I shut my eyes in relief attacked me with his three-ring binder. Later on I got about fourteen books at the library, but none about basketball or the Lakers sadly. In my opinion the Lakers are one of the most storied franchises in the history of our beloved game which I believe was invented by Native Americans in the happy days before the relentless pogroms and squatting.